What it costs
Free initial consultation to assess your needs and make a plan of action.
Work is billed by the hour.
Hourly rate may vary – depending on numerous factors.
The factors determining hourly rate are largely the same as those determining how long the job will take (see that list below).
For those on a limited budget –
- I assess
- I advise
- you implement
- we re-assess
- you fine tune
Sign on and pay in advance for six hours and get one hour free.
I love referrals!
Get a free hour for anyone who signs on because of you.
Sessions are a minimum of 3 hours long (shorter if there is a medical need).
Longer is better – we can really get going and get something done.
Sessions can be arranged at your convenience.
Weekends are sometimes available.
Some jobs can be completed in a few hours, some may take many sessions scheduled over days or weeks or months.
We can work together on whatever schedule works best for you.
(for example: one messy room or area, party, holiday card mailing, closet, etc.)
- to meet a specific, one-time need, or complete a particular small project
- to get a plan of action for how to proceed on your own (most people need more than this)
(for example: garage, set up filing system, tax time, etc.)
- to complete a particular area or larger project
on a regular basis
(for example: every week to sort through all new mail and catch up with filing, etc.)
- every week / month / quarter / year
(as often as necessary to keep you on track and current with your projects)
- to help with things that routinely get out of control
(for example: unexpected guests, household emergency, etc.)
- just call when you need me! (help!)
How long will it take?
How much will it cost?
Many factors determine how long a job will take and what it might cost.
- How big is the problem?
- How complex is the problem?
- Are you available to work alongside me?
- What is your level of physical stamina?
- How hard is it for you to make decisions?
- How much help do you need focusing?
- How much resistance do you have to the process?
- Are you willing to change?
- Are you willing to practice new routines until they become habits?
- What is your time frame?
- Would you consider working with a team of organizers?
- How much homework are you willing to do in between our sessions?
- Where do you live?